AYURVEDIC COPPER WATER BOTTLE
*Available for preorder & will ship around March 15th. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org*
Tamra Jal translates to "copper water" and is the name given to water stored in a copper vessel for at least 6 hours. Copper is anti-microbial and helps neutralize toxins, while also ionizing and balancing the pH in water.
- Improved vitality
- A natural antioxident
- Immune booster
- Aiding in the production of collagen
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced digestion
- Arthritic support
- Strengthening of hair and nails
- Support of bone & connective tissue development
- Balances all 3 Doshas ( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha )
Ideally, Tamra Jal is taken first thing in the morning. Everyday. Drinking Tamra Jal is the first thing you do to nourish the body every morning; nourish your spirit!
Features of the Ayurvedic Copper Bottle:
- Pure Copper
- 900 ml / 30 oz
- Leak proof
- Food grade silicone seal
- Approximate dimensions: 3" x 10.5"
Suggested use and care:
- Ayurveda suggests you store room temperature water in copper vessel for at least 6 hours or overnight for maximum benefits. Drink 1 glass first thing in the morning and 2 - 3 glasses throughout the day. Replace with fresh water every evening. 3 months on / 1 month off is a general rule.
- Only fill with tap or filtered water. This means no juices, soda, smoothies or flavored water of any kind.
- Part of the beauty of natural copper is the patina it gains over time. To return it to it's original sheen, commercial copper cleaners may be used. A natural alternative cleaner is lemon. Gently rub a half lemon dipped in salt over the bottle, let sit, rinse with warm water.
- Hand wash only.
- If you have any concerns regarding the use of this product, please consult your doctor.
- Please keep in mind these bottles are carefully hand made, but occasional imperfections and small dents do occur.
All Katie Diamond Jewelry is either 18k gold vermeil, sterling silver, or solid 14k gold. Please check the listing on the individual item for more information.
18k gold vermeil pieces are sterling silver that have been plated with 18k gold. These pieces are great for individuals with allergies to normal plated jewelry items. Vermeil jewelry is not solid gold and should be treated with extra care. Never use jewelry cleaner on vermeil pieces. Vermeil jewelry will wear differently with each individual.
Sterling silver is a mixture of pure silver with copper or nickel, also known as the alloys. To clean sterling silver pieces, use a cleaning agent with a sulfur base to remove accumulated tarnish.
Solid 14k gold pieces are 14 parts pure gold with 10 parts alloy. 14k gold jewelry are completely solid throughout the entire piece. These pieces are more durable than vermeil or sterling silver.
Extra Tips For Taking Care Of All Pieces:
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- if your jewelry requires cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft brush such as a toothbrush. Rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid direct contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray, or deodorant while wearing your jewelry.
- Place individual pieces of jewelry in a plastic bag and squeeze as much air out as possible before closing. This prevents tarnishing and scratching.
Here is an article you might find helpful:
If you would like to return an item which you purchased to receive store credit, please request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing email@example.com with your order number in the subject line. We will email you a confirmation of Return request and issue an RMA number. You may return an item within 14 days from date of receipt for a merchandise CREDIT valid on www.katiediamondjewelry.com (less shipping costs). Please note all estate, fine and wedding jewelry is custom work and FINAL SALE. All discounted and sale items are FINAL SALE.
Jewelry not treated according to the Caring for your Jewelry page is not eligible for exchange.
All returned items must be in the original condition and packaging and sent via UPS or certified US mail
We will ship your order via UPS. We make every effort to ship your order within 14 days of receiving it. However, many of our items are made to order. Some items can take up to 8 weeks to ship. If you have questions about the lead time of any specific pieces, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.