DAKOTA OVERNIGHT BAG
*PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE MONOGRAMMED ON YOUR BAG IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AT CHECKOUT. 1 - 3 character maximum please. Available characters include letters & numbers.
The Dakota overnight is a classic canvas duffle with some modern updates. The body is coated canvas (can be wiped down), Italian Vechiatto leather accents and thick nylon webbing straps. It features a convenient front pocket and a deep back pocket to stash all the extras.
21'' (L) x 10'' (H) x 11'' (D)
- Water-resistant, coated canvas exterior
- Nylon bottom
- Italian Vegetable tanned leather accents
- Dual straps
- Canvas interior
- Carry with handle or shoulder strap.
- Can be monogrammed
- Removable shoulder strap
Spot clean leather by brushing softly.
Please avoid contact with dyed fabrics and printed materials to prevent color transfer to leather, and please do not dry clean.
All Katie Diamond Jewelry is either 18k gold vermeil, sterling silver, or solid 14k gold. Please check the listing on the individual item for more information.
18k gold vermeil pieces are sterling silver that have been plated with 18k gold. These pieces are great for individuals with allergies to normal plated jewelry items. Vermeil jewelry is not solid gold and should be treated with extra care. Never use jewelry cleaner on vermeil pieces. Vermeil jewelry will wear differently with each individual.
Sterling silver is a mixture of pure silver with copper or nickel, also known as the alloys. To clean sterling silver pieces, use a cleaning agent with a sulfur base to remove accumulated tarnish.
Solid 14k gold pieces are 14 parts pure gold with 10 parts alloy. 14k gold jewelry are completely solid throughout the entire piece. These pieces are more durable than vermeil or sterling silver.
Extra Tips For Taking Care Of All Pieces:
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- if your jewelry requires cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft brush such as a toothbrush. Rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid direct contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray, or deodorant while wearing your jewelry.
- Place individual pieces of jewelry in a plastic bag and squeeze as much air out as possible before closing. This prevents tarnishing and scratching.
Here is an article you might find helpful:
If you would like to return an item which you purchased to receive store credit, please request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing email@example.com with your order number in the subject line. We will email you a confirmation of Return request and issue an RMA number. You may return an item within 14 days from date of receipt for a merchandise CREDIT valid on www.katiediamondjewelry.com (less shipping costs). Please note all estate, fine and wedding jewelry is custom work and FINAL SALE. All discounted and sale items are FINAL SALE.
Jewelry not treated according to the Caring for your Jewelry page is not eligible for exchange.
All returned items must be in the original condition and packaging and sent via UPS or certified US mail