PORGY BACKSTAGE READING GLASSES
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.
Our jewelry is available in a wide variety of metals from solid 14k gold to gold plated brass. This allows us to offer similar styles at several price points.
18k gold vermeil pieces are sterling silver that have been plated with 18k gold. These pieces are great for individuals with allergies to normal plated jewelry items. Vermeil jewelry is not solid gold and should be treated with extra care. Never use jewelry cleaner on vermeil pieces. Vermeil jewelry will wear differently with each individual.
Sterling silver is a mixture of pure silver with copper or nickel, also known as the alloys. To clean sterling silver pieces, use a cleaning agent with a sulfur base to remove accumulated tarnish.
Solid 14k gold pieces are 14 parts pure gold with 10 parts alloy. 14k gold jewelry are completely solid throughout the entire piece. These pieces are more durable than vermeil or sterling silver.
Extra Tips For Taking Care Of All Pieces:
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- if your jewelry requires cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft brush such as a toothbrush. Rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid direct contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray, or deodorant while wearing your jewelry.
- Place individual pieces of jewelry in a plastic bag and squeeze as much air out as possible before closing. This prevents tarnishing and scratching.
Here are some articles you may find helpful:
"Do Diamonds Chip?" (Courtesy of Blue Nile)
10 Mistakes Your Jeweler Wants You to Stop Making (Courtesy of Town & Country Magazine)
Thanks For Shopping With Us!
We do not issue refunds for any orders but some orders are eligible for store credit in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase.
Please send a request in writing to email@example.com with your order number in the subject line.
Returns eligible for store credit:
-Have been received no more than 14 days ago
-Have not been used, worn, or altered in any way
Please note the following items are final sale and not eligible to return for store credit:
-discounted or sale items
-customized or personalized merchandise
-jewelry not treated according to the Caring for your Jewelry page
If your item is eligible to return for store credit and has been approved you may send to us via UPS or certified US mail in the original condition and packaging, which contains a packing slip or other identifying documents.
570 North Maple Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
If you have requested a return shipping label be sent to you your merchandise credit will be less shipping costs.
We will ship your order via UPS. We make every effort to ship your order within 14 days of receiving it. However, many of our items are made to order. Some items can take up to 8 weeks to ship. If you have questions about the lead time of any specific pieces, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.