COSMIC OPAL NECKLACE
Look closely and you will see a whole universe inside each one of these magical opal beads. Unique and one of a kind opals are strung on a colorful thread with 14K gold toggles and bails. Designed to put charms on or can be worn on their own.
Opals are known to encourage both freedom and independence, they can enhance cosmic consciousness and stimulate creativity.
- Black Opal/Boulder Opals – For the Root Chakra. This helps us to feel grounded, stable, and safe in the world.
- Ethiopian Opal – For the Sacral Chakra. This helps to bring high vibrations, wisdom, and sheer joy.
- Green or Pink Opals – For the Heart Chakra. Open your heart, learn to love and trust with ease, and rid yourself of negative energies like jealously and resentment.
- Blue Opals – For the Throat Chakra. Let’s your truth flow, eases and improves communication, and helps all kind of throat and thyroid issues too
We try to have most gemstones in stock, but sometimes they do sell out! If that happens, please allow up to 3 weeks for us to make this just for you. If you need something by a specific date or want to know what colors are available immediately, please do not hesitate to reach out & confirm a ship date with us before ordering: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our jewelry is available in a wide variety of metals from solid 14k gold to gold plated brass. This allows us to offer similar styles at several price points.
18k gold vermeil pieces are sterling silver that have been plated with 18k gold. These pieces are great for individuals with allergies to normal plated jewelry items. Vermeil jewelry is not solid gold and should be treated with extra care. Never use jewelry cleaner on vermeil pieces. Vermeil jewelry will wear differently with each individual.
Sterling silver is a mixture of pure silver with copper or nickel, also known as the alloys. To clean sterling silver pieces, use a cleaning agent with a sulfur base to remove accumulated tarnish.
Solid 14k gold pieces are 14 parts pure gold with 10 parts alloy. 14k gold jewelry are completely solid throughout the entire piece. These pieces are more durable than vermeil or sterling silver.
Extra Tips For Taking Care Of All Pieces:
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- if your jewelry requires cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft brush such as a toothbrush. Rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid direct contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray, or deodorant while wearing your jewelry.
- Place individual pieces of jewelry in a plastic bag and squeeze as much air out as possible before closing. This prevents tarnishing and scratching.
Here are some articles you may find helpful:
Thanks For Shopping With Us!
We do not issue refunds for any orders but some orders are eligible for store credit in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase.
Please send a request in writing to email@example.com with your order number in the subject line.
Returns eligible for store credit:
-Have been received no more than 14 days ago
-Have not been used, worn, or altered in any way
Please note the following items are final sale and not eligible to return for store credit:
-discounted or sale items
-customized or personalized merchandise
-jewelry not treated according to the Caring for your Jewelry page
If your item is eligible to return for store credit and has been approved you may send to us via UPS or certified US mail in the original condition and packaging, which contains a packing slip or other identifying documents.
570 North Maple Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
If you have requested a return shipping label be sent to you your merchandise credit will be less shipping costs.
We will ship your order via UPS. We make every effort to ship your order within 14 days of receiving it. However, many of our items are made to order. Some items can take up to 8 weeks to ship. If you have questions about the lead time of any specific pieces, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.